The Relevance of God's Word


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Third Day passing...The Third Day Passing... The Third Day Passing,.. I just could not do it...The Third Day Passing,..Made all the difference in Eternal life for me! Matthew 22:12-13

The third Day passing...The third Day passing... The Third Day Passing…I just could not do it...The Third Day Passing...Made all the difference in Eternal life for me! Matthew 22:12-13
…12and he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without wedding clothes?' And the man was speechless. 13"Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I just could not bear up under the weighty penalty of My sin... I just could not do it...yet, the Demands of God's Holy Justice will crush me!
I just could not do it or be able to bear the penalty and pay the price of my own sinfulness before God; who is Holy and whose eyes are too pure to look on sin. If I were to be bound hand and foot--paralyzed, bound to a chair, that would carry me off into the outer darkness and abyss of everlasting shame; after the sentence of my just deserve for my sin; by the Hammer of God's justice and Holiness, before being cast out into the eternal abyss of the outer darkness of the torments of the terrors of deep darkness for the just punishment for my sin. If I were to be thrown into such great darkness of great terror for all eternity, I would never come back the third day passing...Oh the agony! The weeping! The wailing! And the great torment of suffocation for all eternity! I would never find relief...I would never find an ounce of hope for deliverance out of that dreadful place that I justly deserve; I could never bear the consequence of the penalty of my own sin... and it would overtake me, distress and trouble would overwhelm me for all eternity; I would never come back, the third day passing, to see the light of Day! Oh the agony! Oh the Suffocation! Oh the torment and discomfort with no relief in sight! With no one to ever deliver me! The Third Day passing…no one to Deliver me the third day passing…the third day passing…forever gone! Forever slipped away in the outer darkness of the terrors of Death and separation and eternal torment…the third day passing!
I am week unable to bring myself back I could not do it...the suffocation and deep darkness...the great terrors never to come back to see the light of life! When the chair tips my into the abyss of deep Darkness, torment, suffocation, discomfort and restlessness of no relief in sight to slip away for All eternity, never to come back the third day passing...Never to rise back the third day passing...gone in eternal torment of the heavy weight of God's holy wrath forever in separation from his Holy presence...I could not bear it...I could not do it...the third day passing would pass me by never to return on High!

But thanks, be to God! … Jesus! ...Mighty to Save! The nails were driven into His Hands and feet, the crown of thorns rested on the crown of His head as my sin was laid upon His head like the crown of thorns; all st once  He was crushed for me upon His Bloody Cross, all at once He sufferred the penalty of wrath for my sin, not three days, but at obce on the Cross was it finished fir me; as if the chair tipped and He endured the torments of the outer darkness...the wailing and gnashing of teeth, the great suffocation where there was no relief in sight...He bore up under the eternal penalty of my dreadful estate and condition of condemnation on His bloody Cross where He cried it is finished for me! He bore the penalty in His body...He suffered the agony, the wailing, the outer deep darkness for me!
Behold, the third day passing, the third Day passing, the third day passing...He came back for me! He has mighty power and brought the Light of His holy nature with Him in the outer darkness... the third day passing...The Light of His holy being came back up from the dead of deep darkness without decay or corruption He resurrected Bodily unto immortality for me..the third day passing...He arose a mighty Conqueror for me! For Me! For Me!

When I could not do it...too weak to bear it...unable to endure it...though, I just deserve it! Oh for Joy! Oh for blessed praise for all eternity! Oh for the glory and praise of His glory manifest in His Amazing Grace! His Great Mercy to me in His Eternal Son! His Great AGAPE Love revealed in His Grace in giving His only begotten Son for Me!...For Me!...For Me...Though, I do not deserve it...given for me. When I was helpless, the third day passing He came back for me! Oh for Joy! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, for being a mighty conqueror to come back for me, when I was weak and I just could not do it...I just could not endure it...I just could not, helpless I am without one plea! Except thy wounds bled for me! ...Except, thy might broke me free! ...Except, thy Love delivered me! …Except thy light of thy Holy life gave me life to see the light of a new day free, for all eternity! …For all eternity in the light of His glorious presence forever in the light of His glorious presence, never to leave forever with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment