The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Prayer is the great furnace and refiner's fire and blessed seal on my heart that the Holy Spirit uses to purify my heart to receive the Illumination of His word to my life! John 17



Prayer is the great furnace and refiners fire and blessed seal on my heart that the Holy Spirit uses to purify my heart to receive the Illumination of His word to my Prayer is the great furnace and refiner’s fire and blessed seal on my heart that the Holy Spirit uses to purify my heart to receive the Illumination of His word to my life! John 17
It's when I Pray, and when I say," Amen" in the hearing of believers in Christ Pray; that I find a deep bond of unity and deep connection to the body and blood of Jesus Christ and to His bride, the Church that I find gr...eat Harmony and peace in Jesus.
Its when I pray, alone before God, and pray with other believers, that I find the Sermon just preached, solidified and Crystalized to my heart. It’s when I pray, do I find the summation of the message, in the written word, transform into the living Word in my life. It is when I pray, do I find clarity of thought and greater focus into the deep riches of the wisdom and knowledge of Jesus Christ in my life; and the deep riches and knowledge of God's grace in my life, evermore solidified, unto the great worship and praise of His great glory, made manifest, in His grace, through, and in Jesus Christ, my Savior and my God.
It is when Jesus was praying His high priestly prayer, that the Holy Spirit provided Divine inspiration to the Apostle John; that we learned of the deep things of the relationship God the Father Had, and has, with God the Son before the foundation of the world; that we learn of the Sovereign Grace of God to the Salvation of my soul! And in the recordings of Jesus' prayer, in John 17, do I see the deep riches of God's grace; and the heart of Jesus Christ split wide open, to the agony of His soul, sweating great drops of blood, unto the submission of His will, to God the Father's will, unto fully drinking of the cup of God's divine wrath, for the penalty of my cursed estate, in His blood, on my behalf, for the salvation of my soul, in His resurrected life back from the dead and the grave; For the praise and great joy of rejoicing, over the forgiveness of my sins, in His ascended glory at the right hand of God the Father to His glorious throne on high; and of rejoicing, over everlasting life of knowing God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment