The Relevance of God's Word


Friday, February 14, 2014

I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy…


I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy…
I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” Revelation 5: 4-5
I live for, to declare, the praises of Him, who is worthy and was able to open the Scroll and its seven seals…
My life is lived to pen and paper the praises of Him, who in History, changed History forever, in His Historic Battle of victory, on the Cross, in His Mighty Battle cry of, “It is Finished…”
I live for Him, to declare the praises of His everlasting glory of Him who loved me and gave His Life for me—even His own blood, for my eternal Salvation, of Him, who Loves my soul!
Without Him, Even Jesus Christ, My Mighty God, Savior and King of Glory, I have no pen and paper to ever declare any praises; for I have nothing to write and meditate on, except that I am most pitied in my sin cursed self, most utterly wicked and without hope, never to see the light of day, only to Die and be ever lost and condemned for all eternity, to everlasting shame, the eternal torments of my wretched condition, of utter darkness without any hope for to ever see the Light of Day!
Without Him, there is nothing but bitter tears of weeping and gnashing of my teeth with no one to comfort me for the Mighty Judge and God of the Universe condemned me for everlasting shame, suffering and terrors of Eternal darkness and torments of death…
I wept…wept…and wept…until His Loving hand wiped my tears from my eyes and comforted me with everlasting life of eternal Joy in Knowing Him; being quickened and made alive by the Counselor, the Comforter, the Holy spirit of purity and Holiness; only to be transformed in the iridescent brilliance and light of His Holy Nature and life…
My Tears of utter bitterness turned into tears of Utter Joy and a new pen of gold was given to me to carve in the Diamond Scroll the praise of Him who is worthy and could only be the one to ever Save my Soul from everlasting shame and death; the only one who is worthy, throughout the whole of History, of this world, The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, to open the scroll and break the seals; that I may live, to declare the praises of Him, forever, unto Everlasting Life, in the eternal Joy of His everlasting presence, in the warmth of His perpetual Light to pen the praises the new name given to me by His Amazing Eternal Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment