The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, February 22, 2014

He gave it all, bountiful and free! Proverbs 22:9:

He gave it all, bountiful and free!
Proverbs 22:9:
9 Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

What great bounty does God's eye have, to see me in my poverty and share the eternal bread of life with me, even His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ! What great bounty is God the Father's eye to see my helpless condition to spare not the bounty of the eternal wine of the shed blood of His only begotten Son for the forgiveness of my sins! His bountiful eye never turned a blind eye to my helpless estate! But He gave bountifully never to withhold a crumb from the eternal bread of Life, not one drop of wine from the eternal Blood of Jesus Christ--but He so loved the world that He gave!--bountifully, fully and freely His, only! Begotten Son, did He give freely, when there was nothing more that He could give, YHWH gave His very being, in His only begotten Son! The Almighty God of the universe, gave all the richness of the universe, infinitely, bountifully and free, there was nothing more He could give, but gave all the glory of Heaven--even His own great glory for me! John 3:16! He gave Him up, when there was nothing more He could give, He gave it all up that I may share in the bounty to become a partaker of All He gave for me, even His only begotten Son, there was nothing and no one else that could be given, but did He give His only begotten Son for me! Bountifully and Free, was God eyes ever so bountiful for me according to the riches of his mercy and bountiful glorious Sovereign Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment