The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, February 13, 2014

As the Enormity of the Snow Covered the Ground today; so Does the infinite Blood of Jesus Cover the enormity and gravity of my Sin!



To Walk before Him in White!
As the enormity of the Snow Covers the Ground today; So does the infinite covering of Jesus' Blood cover the enormity and gravity of my sin to walk before Him in white!
The enormity of the Snow covers the Ground today, with White! The infinite covering of Jesus' blood covers me for all eternity that I may walk before Him in White in the brilliance of His Holiness in the radiance of His Divine holiness in the iridescent Nature of His great glory!

He was crucified Naked on the Cross, only to expose my Nakedness and shame before Almighty God in all His holiness and Justice. Yet, at the same time, Jesus was clothed in His own blood, that covered His naked body as blood dripped down from the crown of thorns on His head to His scourged back, Nail pierced hands and feet; His blood providing the only garment over His Naked body, only to cloth me in His blood to cover my nakedness and Shame!

Yet the Eternal Son of God in His Great Love for me, Chose to have His Glorified body Scarred for all Eternity, while I walk without Scars!***He was Scarred for All Eternity, while I walk without Scars!

Hebrews 12:2-3
2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Isaiah 52:13 See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted. 14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him[c]— his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness— 15 so will he sprinkle many nations,[d] and kings will shut their mouths because of him.

Matthew 27:34 There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it. 35 When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.[a] 36 And sitting down, they kept watch over him there.

John 19: 23 “…When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom. 24 “Let’s not tear it,” they said to one another. “Let’s decide by lot who will get it.” This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled which said, “They divided my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing.”[a] So this is what the soldiers did. 25 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
Psalm 22: 17 I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me. 18 They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing.
Isaiah53 4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. 5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.See More
jsvalent: Naked On

No comments:

Post a Comment