The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Some trust in Technology, I trust in the name of My God Psalm 20:7



Some trust in Technology, I trust in the name of My God
Psalm 20:7 “…Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God…”

I am content to fellowship with the comfort of Jesus' presence in my life, for him to sit by me, to be with me, to be in me, to walk with me to walk behind me, to go in front of me, to be above me, to be below me and to Surround me with His Grace and presence, in pure and simple devotion of Prayer and Trust.

There are those who would surround themselves with technology and find comfort in the latest and the greatest, and those who live for that quest of having the latest and the greatest to enhance there boasting. But the latest and the greatest will wear off, and slump into the old and forgotten until something newer and better comes along.

The wisdom and Knowledge of God is greater than the wisdom and technology of man. Indeed! God is the source of all the technological wisdom and insight of man, yet the arrogance of man centered thinking and the sovereignty of man thinking will not acknowledge the Sovereignty of God to conceal matters, while it is up to man to search them out Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

I choose to seek after God's truth and rely in His Knowledge than the greatest technology of man, it all has it's origins in my Sovereign God and Creator.
It comforts me to know that I have the Holy Spirit working in me to will and purpose according to His good pleasure that Christ be glorified in me--and this act of Sanctification is not stimulated, energized nor dependant upon the latest technology and greatest technology; it does not need the sensors of technology to change me, nor the Technology of GPS to give me direction. No! but the Holy Spirit gives me direction through His word. And the Holy Spirit provides sensory perception to His work in me to change and convict me.

No comments:

Post a Comment