The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ephesians 4:13 My Definition Found in the Image Of Christ!


Ephesians 4:13
13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

God created me uniquely in His image, I am my own person, but in His image. No one defines me, but Christ. I am happy that God created me as a unique person and image bearer of God. Being made in the image of God, I am an image bearer of God's presence. Being made in the image of God, my image was restored in Christ.

My definition is found in Christ, in him is found my fullest potential; He is my all things possible and my positivity! Apart from Him it is all negativity, in him my perfection and righteousness is found!

No comments:

Post a Comment