The Relevance of God's Word


Sunday, May 4, 2014

To seek after the glory of God And to declare His praises Psalm 19:1-



To seek after the glory of God's creation to declare His Praises amongst the people's!
Psalm 19:1-6
1The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky abovea proclaims his handiwork.
2Day to day pours out speech,
and night to night reveals knowledge.
3There is no speech, nor are there words,
whose voice is not heard.
4Their voiceb goes out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.
In them he has set a tent for the sun,
5 which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber,
and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy.
6Its rising is from the end of the heavens,
and its circuit to the end of them,
and there is nothing hidden from its heat.

In my sanctification and to me in my waking hours of sleep, through His word I had a blessed dream!
In my dream, I was found looking into the sky with its sublime vastness and I saw colors of the setting Sun of amber, pink and orange red. I was excited to see such beauty, that all who were around me, I tried point them to God's hand work, but they were too busy to notice. I ran into the back of an exit to a building to hurry and catch the beauty of the setting sun, it was the perfect place to observe its setting, into its chamber for the night. As I was exiting the door to go outside and see it, I noticed drug dealers gathering around each other in their fancy cars, with their dealings, oblivious to the beauty of what was about to happen in the suns setting. I was not going to let their wickedness get in my way or let anything thing hinder me from seeing this sight. Then it happened, it was like the sun was waiting for me to get into position to watch; and then the orange, red, yellow pink color of the sphere of the sun was at the horizon of the earth's perimeter and it moved and sunk down into its chamber of rest for the night. And I was rejoicing and giving glory to God for the live painted handi-work of His setting sun, while all others around me were too busy with their life of indulgence...too busy to observe and glorify God with me for His great and mighty handi-work in creation of the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment