The Relevance of God's Word


Friday, May 2, 2014

My Omniscient Watcher Never takes His eyes off of Me!...what Love! Psalm 139:17


My omniscient watcher never takes His eyes off of me...what Love!
God's Love for me is such that He expresses it in His omniscience!...He thinks of me!
"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God."
Psalm 139:17
God is not some higher power, and an impersonal force of self-existent, self-governing matter as intellectual idiots would portray God to be in their man centered theology.
Rather, it brings me great consolation to know that God thinks of me more personally and intimately than I would think of God; indeed, prior to being made alive by the Holy Spirit, I did not think of God to have a personal relationship--I was dead to God, by nature, at enmity with God in the bondage of my will to rage in rebellion against God making provisions for the flesh to obey my self-centered desires, worshipping self, others and creation. What made the difference is God! He made me alive to believe on Him. But even prior to have been given faith, He thought of me! God the Father thought of me before the foundation of the world! God the Son thought of me while hanging on the bloody cross while His crimson red blood was poured out and stained the wood of the cross, He thought of me, while thinking of God the Father giving me to Him! God the Holy Spirit thought of me, when I was dead, helpless engaging in dead works of the flesh with God's wrath constantly abiding on me, The Holy Spirit thought of me to quicken me, while thinking of God the Son paying in His blood my Redemption, The Holy Spirit thought of me, while thinking of God the Father giving me to God the Son, He thought of me!
The character of God's divine omniscient attribute, is such that He knows me personally to intimately think of me, not as an impersonal fact, but His thought of me is a thought of great Love for me! He thought of me, thinks of me to get involved to the details of my living until all things work together for good according to the eternal counsel of His will, He thought of me! Even in my falling, straying and wanderings, "In all our wanderings the watchful glance of the Eternal Watcher is evermore fixed upon us--we never roam beyond the Shepherd's eye!" Charles H Spurgeon
I can declare with David, how precious are your thoughts unto me, O God! When I even amounted to less than nothing in your eyes when, as such, there was nothing in me, yet He thought of me inspite of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment