The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, May 29, 2014

A pair of White Doves sent my way Matthew 3:16





A pair of White Doves sent my way what a wonderful reminder of God's Sovereignty, Holiness and Peace upon me
June 20, 2012 at 2:02am

A pair of White Doves, while I was driving along the way! What a wonderful reminder of God's Sovereignty, Holiness and Peace to guide me on my journeys end. I was driving down the GSP, and to my driver’s side, I saw a Pair of white Doves were flying alongside of my car with me southbound on the Highway.
What a wonderful sign of God's Grace and Sovereignty to send the pair of white doves alongside my way to remind me that His peace is with me through His Son and the Holy Spirit!

To him who has ears to hear and eyes to see… if you take the time to observe, you can see the LORD using His created. Order of the world and His created animals, creatures, fish and birds like a pair of doves to speak to you and point you to the Promises of His Word found in Scripture to make your day full of joy and peace in knowing of His presence abiding on you in His Beloved Son!

Symbolism of Two Doves
Doves are a rare breed. they choose 1 mate to be with for their lifetime. If the other dies the one left will not find another mate. They will spend the rest of their lives alone. Therefore the symbol of two dove mean an everlasting love.
God's Blessing and Everlasting Love upon me!

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Matthew 10:16 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

No comments:

Post a Comment