The Relevance of God's Word


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great is God's Faithfulness to fulfill His Promise in His only Begotten Son!



God exalts His name and His word above all things, and you can be sure that He is indeed, Faithful to His covenant promises and makes sure that He guards His word to fulfillment; there is nothing this side of Heaven that can ever alter or change the course of His Covenant promises. No man, nor technology of man, nor wealth, nor country or nation can ever alter the course of God's Sovereign and Divine plan and will; indeed, no one can ever stop the sun from rising and setting, nor the course of the seasons, nor the course of time unfolding in History, but indeed, His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! and In the fullness of time did God ever bring forth His Son to deliver me in His blood for my salvation! The real question is are you following God's word as He fulfills His covenant promises? He is faithful to keep His promises regardless of our own unfaithfulness and inability to do so.

Only God can alter the Course of the Sun to rule by day, and the Moon and the stars to rule by night, indeed, He will replace the covenant with the Sun and Moon to shine by day and night, with His own light and glory to shine in the New Jerusalem Revelation 21.

May you rely on God's Grace to guard your heart and mind in God's Word, that He may fulfill His promises for your life in His only begotten Son full of Grace and Truth!


Psalm 138: 1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;


before the “gods” I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple

and will praise your name

for your love and your faithfulness,

for you have exalted above all things

your name and your word.


Isaiah 55:11 6 10 As the rain and the snow

come down from heaven,

and do not return to it

without watering the earth

and making it bud and flourish,

so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:

It will not return to me empty,

but will accomplish what I desire

and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment