The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, February 3, 2011

To Completion in Christ onward and forward Colossians 1:28


To Completion in Christ onward and forward Colossians 1:28
"We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ."

I am complete in Christ mentally; I lack nothing in truth, thought and Word and to take every thought captive to the obedience and authority of Christ.
I am complete in Christ Emotionally; I have a steadfast assurance of His Peace and Joy
I am complete in Christ spiritually; I enjoy fellowshipping with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
I am complete in Christ physically; A great sense of His presence in everything I do, knowing He is there Directing me according to the secret counsel of His will resulting in a steadfast trust, confidence and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment