The Relevance of God's Word


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pray, Pray and Pray… Live, Live and Live…Pray Live Pray:


Pray, Pray and Pray… Live, Live and Live…Pray Live Pray:
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Prayer Defined:
…My Humble Acknowledgement and communication with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
…My Humble helpless Dependence on God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
…My Humble surrender of my will to my willing Acceptance to thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
…My cry for Mercy and reliance on God’s Grace to hear my cry in my distress.
…My Honest confession of my sin and trust in Christ’s blood to cleanse from all unrighteousness
To pray is to find renewed life to live for the Glory of Christ
To pray is to find refreshment in the Grace of God
To pray is to find rest and Peace in Christ’s Blood
To pray is to find restoration of Soul
To pray is to find the joy of God's Presence
To pray is to find newness of life in Christ to Live, Live and Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment