The Relevance of God's Word


Friday, July 19, 2013

To Sin No More!




To Sin No More!


Perseverers! Perseverers! We will be;

Enduring! Enduring! By His hand of Grace ruling over me;

Conquering! Conquering! This present distress, to find everlasting Grace and eternal rest;

Grace! Grace! Will crown my head, with splendor of Truth and Divine Illumination to set me free;

Joyful! Joyful! I will sing, a new song of Grace unto My Great God and Mighty King;

Glory! Glory! I will see: the perpetual light of His Radiant presence will surround me like the sea;

Walking! Walking! Never alone, always with Jesus, Side by side, forever with him as my Shepherd and guide; to sit with the King of glory, forever with Him on His eternal throne!

Purity! Purity! Dressed in garments of white, in radiance of His splendor will I be;

Comfort! Comfort! Will I feel, surrounded by the warmth of His Love now and unto eternity in blissful Glee;

Rest! Peace! Holiness! That’s for sure;

Forever Glorified! Forever Glorified! To sin no more!

By Joseph Valentini

Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”



No comments:

Post a Comment