The Relevance of God's Word


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Engraved on the Palms of God's hands Isaiah 49: 13-16


Engraved on the Palms of God's hands Isaiah 49: 13-16


All our afflictions in life should always bring us to the foot of Jesus' Cross as we abandon trust in self and turn to believing on Jesus and trusting  in His Shed blood to deliver us from our sins, not just our temporary afflictions.

My Poem:   On the Palms of God's Hands!
By Joseph Valentino

On the palms of God's Hands; Though dim and grim my circumstances maybe;

though I be surrounded by enemies of disfavor, they would attack to destroy me;

though my afflictions may surround me like the sea;

Take heart! and Rejoice! He will never forget me!

On His hands I see, not only my name, but my life and His compassion is on me;

for He has engraved me with every detailed line, and inscribed me on the palm of His hands forever be thine. JV

The Faithfulness of our Sovereign God to reveal His love and compassion to not forget His people in their affilctions; Be alert and guarded against a blinding focus in our afflicatins that we forget God's faithfulness to His promises to reveal His love and compassion to us in His Son; The Extent of God's Great Faithfulness, love and compassion is greater than the love a mother has for her infant baby and Permanent to be inscribed on the Palm of God's Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment