The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Emptied of His Heavenly Glory Philippians 2:6-11


Emptied of His Heavenly Glory Philippians 2:6-11, By Joseph Valentini


This Poem I based on Philippians 2:6-11

Philippians 2:6-12
6 Who, being in very nature[a] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature[b] of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself
and became obedient to death— even death on a cross! 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Emptied of His heavenly throne, when He came down to claim His own;

He stripped off His glorious Robe and left the train of His robe behind;

Came down naked from on High; came down and removed my sin and shame, In His Blood for me to claim;

Came down in His Holy Name, came down to remove my sin and shame;

In His righteousness did He Live; in His righteousness did He Give; to the Cross did He comply;

Not my will by thine be done, to His Heavenly Father was His Cry;

It was for me He chose to Die; It was for me He won the fight over sin death and the darkest night;

It was for me with all His might, Did He ever conquer and Rose Victorious in His Holy light;

Now to the cross I came to Him; to the cross I came to live; emptied of my self to die, in Him I found new life on high;

Emptied of my self in Him, at the cross in His sight, naked was I as the dark of night;

Through His Resurrection found, pure light in Him abound;

In His Holy Light I Live; Clothed forever in His blood, back to His throne above;

On His throne of Grace and Love, Now I see Him sitting on High, in His glorious throne above; Now He intercedes for me on High;

Now He is Clothed in His Robe of Grace, Majesty and Love; And His Majestic train of His robe of Splendor ever fills the heavenly place, with great peals of lightening and thunder;

I fall down on my knees asunder, under His throne of Grace, Lightening and thunder; ever praising His glorious Name, above all Names, will I surrender;

To the glory of God the Father; ABBA, ABBA God my Father; In My Heavenly Father's Sight was I Justified through Christ's Redemptive Might!

Adopted! Adopted! In His Blood; Adopted! Adopted in His Blood so true;

Clothed forever in His Blood, Clothed forever in a Robe of white, Clothed forever in His Blood, clothed forever in His Sight, by His throne of Grace, Love and Perpetual Light!

Forever now He sits on High, never to leave His Throne of Grace above;

Forever, Ever in His Kingdom, only to see Him on His throne, with His scars a reminder to me; with His scars forever to see; with His Scars did He Ever show, it was for me that I was atoned!

It was for His precious Bride He did Atone! From His Scars a reminder to me, did His Blood forever Flow! Did His Blood forever Flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment