The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Excitment is Just Beginning, why make it end? I John 1:8-9

I John 1:8-9  "If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives."
1 John 2:1-2

1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for[a] the sins of the whole world.

Colossians 1:21-24

"21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant."

In full repentance and conviction and reliance on Christ's Blood for cleansing and forgiveness; results in a holy blameless life. Your positional righteousness  and standing before God is declared righteous in Christ's rigteousness springing up as a fountain in your practicle life of walking in Christ's Righteousness. Thus, the dynamics of Christ's life in you is exciting! Why yeild to the old self and make the joy and dynamics of following Christ end, by yielding yourself to sin, the flesh and the Devil? But continue in your faith Established, firm not moved from the hope held out in the Gospel! Continue in the Excitment of following Christ to press on to grow and Know Christ deeper and deeper, to a point where nothing in this life matters! notthing in this life matters except to Know Christ in my living! And such knowledge is indeed Dynamic and exciting.
Philippians 3:7-11

7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. 10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
It is exciting to be at this point in my life where the lusts of this dark corrupt world is not my chief end anymore, but my goal in life is to know Christ in my life to the point that to spend time in this temporal world, chasing after man's fantacies in going to the movies, or watching tv for hours on end, such practices bring up to the forefront of my spritula warefare and the futility of exisiting in temporal living and tempral words of man, philosophies, causes, and temmpral emotions and things that do not matter, but fades away like the dew on the grass in the morning that fades in afternoon, or like a mist that appears and is gone in a flash.
The only thing that matters is to know that this too, will pass, but Christ will indeed last in my life through out the next generation even to the end of the Age until the last person is born and chosen to believe on Christ for Salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment