The Relevance of God's Word


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by God’s Sovereign Hand! Psalm 139-13-17



Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by God’s Sovereign Hand! Psalm 139-13-17
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!

I am truly awestruck by God’s Sovereign Hand of Creation; even to the details of my skin cells. He not only saw my unformed substance, He ordained out of nothing to be formed into my life, Joseph Valentini; my looks, size and stature—all ordained by God’s Sovereign Hand of Mercy and Grace! And did He ever, in the Secret Counsel of His Holy will, preordained and predetermined that I should believe on His only begotten Son for Eternal Salvation, to be conformed and change from this spiritually dead person to be made alive and changed into the beautiful glory of the image of Christ! Wow! I could not plan such a blessed end and Eternal beginning in Christ!


Here is the thrust of my thought: God made everyone to have eyes, a nose, mouth, ears, chin, lips and a face, and yet in the details of His Sovereign Created order, are we ever so unique and different from each other! Such details of His Sovereign Creation predetermined before the foundation of the world of how we would even look, blows my mind, and to think the Angels of His beloved children beholds their faces before the throne of God everyday! His watch care is ever so wonderful and glorious where can I flee from His presence! Indeed, I would not even want to flee from His glorious presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment