The Relevance of God's Word


Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh! the Depth of His Eternal Agony in the union of His Divine and Human Nature Before Going to the cross! There is only one Man whose sweat tears of Blood while praying--


Oh! the Depth of His Eternal Agony in the union of His Divine and Human Nature Before Going to the cross!
There is only one Man whose sweat tears of Blood while praying; whose Blood was shed by His scourging; whose blood was shed with the crown of thorns; whose blood was shed with the nails driven in His hands and feet. He is the Eternal Son of God and Son of Man, who eternally paid in full and endured the eternal punishment for my life: to give me His righteousness and make me whole again and born from above, Born of His Spirit, Born again in new life in Christ--Him will I praise only!--not the sweat, blood or might of any other person on this earth or who ever lived--they did not save my soul. Jesus alone will I bow my allegiance to for all eternity. Hence forth, there is only one Savior for my soul, and no one else will do, so I will not chase after another, for if I should do that, it would be idolatry and sin! May it never be!

"57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57

44And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground Luke 22:44

God made him who had no sin to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God 2 Corinthians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment