The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, April 15, 2017

A little while longer and I will see Him!


A little while longer and I will see Him!

John 16:16
"A little while, and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me.”

Jesus spoke to His Apostles before His crucifixion, saying "A little while longer and you will see me no longer..."

See me no longer...He had to go to the place unseen, He had to take care of that which we could never do apart from Him!

He had to tread the wine press alone!

He had to go to the place unseen, to the outside of the gates of the earthly temple, to the place of the Heavenly Temple and offer His own blood in the Real Holy of Holies that the earthly one was a mere shadow to the Heavenly one;

The place of the true substance of the Holy of Holies where the High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, offered His own blood in the Holy of Holy Place; where God the Father's glory presides, who dwells in an unapproachable radiance of light;

He had to face God the Father and look into God the Father's eye to behold Him, who no man can see and live;

He had to see His Father, and watch God the Father turn His face from Him!


That is when He cried, with such a loud cry, that cut through the atmosphere and went straight upwards to Heaven, where God the Father heard His cry, but Had to turn His face as He crushed His only begotten Son, and Jesus did cry, ELI; ELI; LAMA SABACHTHANI, My God! My God! Why has thou forsaken me?


It was there, the place where we can never enter, the place where we see Him no longer, the place where our eyes cannot see, ears cannot not hear, hands cannot touch, and feet cannot walk in, and expect to exit it and live through it, we could never enter that place and ever come back and expect to come back and live, we would but die in that place of God's great Holy, pure nature of unapproachable light, brighter than the sun!


Jesus only entered the place where we see Him no longer, Jesus, with His own blood, did He offer and sprinkle the altar of Sacrifice, before God the Father!


And did God the Father lay on the head of His only begotten Son with a great smiting, the penalty of our own sinfulness with such great wrath!


Yet, the lamb of God endured it with great Love to see His Father's Love turn back to His Son and with great appeasement was God the Father's justice and Holiness ever so satisfied and propitiated!


And did God the Father, who could not bear to see Him no longer, turn back to Jesus and again a little while longer beheld His only begotten Son, as God the Father, called Jesus out of the tomb in His Resurrection, saying, "Jesus, My only Begotten Son, Come Forth!"


Forever to give Him the glory He shared with His Son before the world began, and ever look on His Son and see Him again with Great Favor!


What can be said of this verse, except that a little while longer you will see Him no longer--such words of redemption by Jesus!


That Jesus would really say, a little while longer and you will see your sin no longer for my blood will be shed and spilled to wash away your sins!

"And again, a little while longer and you will see me"


Jesus really said, "And Again!" A little while longer and you will see me for His words were saying, I am giving you the ability to see me face to face and you will live and not die as you behold the face of God because, Again, a little while longer you will see me!


Because He lives again, and is Resurrected from the dead, exiting the tomb, out of the deep darkness of death!


Because He lives, I live to behold Him and see God the Father and Live and not die!
For I am clothed in the Resurrected life and nature of Jesus' Holiness and righteousness!


For if I were to say a little while longer you will see me no more...it would end there!


And I would be under an eternal sentence of great judgment and torment of God's wrath constantly abiding on me!


Apart from Him I will never come back from that place of dread, for apart from Him who said, a little while longer and you will see me!


I have great Joy that Jesus did not leave it at a little while longer and you will see me no longer...but spoke words of His great faithfulness, hope and joy when He completed His sentence and said,



"And again, a little while longer and you will see me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment