The Relevance of God's Word


Sunday, June 12, 2016

God made me to be deficient, to fall short, to not measure up and to shatter the delusion of my self made sufficiency! 2 Corinthians 3:5



God made me to be deficient, to fall short, to not measure up only to shatter the delusion of my self made sufficiency!
2 Corinthians 3:5
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God,"
God made me to be defficient, to fall short, to not measure up only to shatter the delusion of self made sufficiency! That I may find my full sufficiency, my fullness, my measuring up and my perfection found in Jesus Christ alone, with my confidence found in the full Sufficiency of Jesus Christ, Alone! My Great God and Savior! For in my deficiency, God has made Christ's sufficiency to be made manifested in my Life for His great glory.

Therefore, God made me deficient that I may abandon my deficiency and bring it to the Cross of His Sufficiency that His life would make me sufficient to stand before the Throne of Grace! Therefore, I will rejoice in my deficiencies that I may glory in the fullness of Jesus' Sufficiency in my life that He be glorified in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment