The Relevance of God's Word


Thursday, January 19, 2012

The LORD tests the heart

Proverbs 17:3 " The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.

It is the LORD who tests my heart.

Indeed Jesus' eyes are like flames of fire to see the imperfection, quick to see; and His feet are like burnished bronze, quick to come running to swiftly move the dross of imperfection. The omniscience of The Lord Jesus and His omnipresence is quick to convict of sin and purge the sin away and remove the dross of impurity from my soul, until I shine clear and Jesus sees the Image of His face upon my soul, like a gold smith removing all the impurity until he sees the image of his face on the precious metal of gold.

Revelation 2:18-19 "These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first."

I view the Work of  the Holy Spirit in my Sanctification a work of God's grace in my sanctification upon my heart, like the work of a Gold smith upon my heart, in Proverbs 17:3 " The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart. It is the LORD who tests my heart
Hence forth, in the conviction and confession of my helplessness do I ever find my confession a work of the Holy Spirit upon my heart a pleasant reminder of Him removing the impurity from my soul.








No comments:

Post a Comment