The Relevance of God's Word


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Wicked are Discarded like Dross Psalm 119:119


The Wicked are Discarded like Dross Psalm 119:119

115 Away from me, you evildoers,
that I may keep the commands of my God!
116 Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live;
do not let my hopes be dashed.
117 Uphold me, and I will be delivered;
I will always have regard for your decrees.
118 You reject all who stray from your decrees,
for their deceitfulness is in vain.
119 All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross;
therefore I love your statutes.
120 My flesh trembles in fear of you;
I stand in awe of your laws.


The Lord will allow the tares to grow up with the wheat. This is God’s Farm land and He is the Farmer who tends the fields. The wicked will dwell on the earth with the righteous, but only temporarily; once they have filled up the full cup of their wickedness and there is no more hope of repentance; The Lord will discard them like dross! Who will He discard like dross? But those who reject Christ and are self-seeking their own interests in this life. Who are the righteous? But thsoe who trust in Christ for salvation.

Once the dross is discarded you have the pure silver or gold shinning through. And that day will be for all eternity for those whom the Lord has chosen to be purified by the refiner’s fire.

And that, it’s purity will remain in the land, no more dross no more wickedness! Only those who are clothed with Wedding cloths will enter into the banquet. Those who do not have wedding clothes will be cast into the outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of the teeth, and the smoke of their torment will rise forever.

In the meantime, the wicked do dwell amongst the righteous, only for the righteous to be refined and purified in the midst of the wicked, by the blood of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment