The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, March 26, 2011

All sufficiency for all Eternity!!!


All sufficiency for all Eternity!!!

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. Revelation 1:5-6

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[b] sin. I John 1:7

There is a fountain that will never run Dry, for all eternity! Indeed it is Christ's shed blood, and to drink from this fountain means I am cleansed and set free from my sins. It is such a cleansing fountain, that I can walk in a robe of white, that may Saviour provided for me!

Indeed, there is no other way! Jesus said it, I am the way the Truth and the Life, no one can come to the Father except through me" John 14:1, and no one can get rid of their sins except through Christ's Shed Blood and His Shed Blood Alone! His Blood Paid my Ransom in full; It was enough and sufficient for my life, and not only my life, but for every Child of God who has been granted Faith to believe in Him--All sufficiency for all Eternity!!! no matter the effort or great works that you do, you will always fall short of God's Glory. You cannot add to what He has done! Charles Spurgeon: "Either He bore all our sins, or none; and He either saves us once for all, or not at all."
I rest my case in the Eternal Son of GOD,in Him alone! there is no one else that will ever do!

No comments:

Post a Comment