The Relevance of God's Word


Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Torment of Regret! Luke 16: 22-24



Luke 16:22-24
The rich man also died and was buried. 23In hell,where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire

Isaiah 49:8
8 This is what the LORD says:
"In the time of my favor I will answer you,
and in the day of salvation I will help you;
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances

2 Corinthians 6:2
"I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation."

If I only...If I only...

When your life is said and done you cannot undo the torment of Regret. You cannot relive your life today; there is no do over.

Behold! Now is the day of Salvation, now is the time to Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from your sin.

The torment of regret will grip those for all eternity who fail to live their life for Christ today. And then, it will be too late to undo what you have done that brought on regret in your life today.

Believe on Christ today and repent of your sin and trust in His shed Blood to cleanse you--then you will enjoy perpetual Blessing and fulfillment in Christ for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment